A party platter area food platter that is prepared for a party. The ingredients of party platters can vary depending on the occasion and the region. A lot of people have their own opinion about what should be in a pa party platter here are some ingredients that should be in every party platter.
1) Cheese: Cheese is delicious food that can make any meal better, but it also has some health benefits. It comes in many varieties, and it can provide some protein to your meal!
2) Crackers: crackers provide an excellent crunchy texture, and they are also easy to eat with one hand while holding your drink with the other hand. A platter of different bite-sized foods can be a great addition to any party. This recipe provides four different dips as well as crackers to serve on the side.
3) Olives: Olives are great for appetizers and snacks. They’re salty and tangy, which can make them perfect for dipping or eating with breadsticks. Some people like to put them on pizza because they give the pizza that extra kick. There are many different types of olives: green, black, and purple. They come in cans or jars, but some people prefer to buy them fresh from the store
4) Nuts: Nuts are high in protein, and they add additional flavor to your meal. They’re also a nutritious snack you can take on the go. -It’s easy to make your own trail mix-Combine nuts, dried fruit (like raisins and cranberries), granola, chocolate chips, and cereal with a few oats or corn flakes. Scoop into a bowl and share with friends!
5) Chips: Chips are a perfect addition to any platter. They are crunchy, and salty and make the perfect accompaniment to any meal. You can find them in many variations such as sour cream and onion or salt and vinegar. Saltine crackers are the perfect option for a light snack or as an addition to appetizers. They are thin and crispy and can be used in different ways such as topping pizza with them, dipping them in salsa, or simply eating them plain. These crackers are so addictive that you’ll want to keep on coming back for more!
6) Vegetables: vegetables are very low in calories, and they can be an excellent source of vegetable protein. A platter of vegetables is an excellent option at a party, barbeque, or another event. You can make a colorful and delicious display of raw veggies that are low in calories and carbs.