Food is a big part of our lives and we all have our own favorite sandwich platter. But what are the different types of food you can put on your sandwich platter? There are so many types of food you can put on your sandwich platter, but these are some common ones:
– Cold cuts: cold cuts include ham, turkey, salami, beef, chicken and more. These meats provide a salty taste to the sandwich.
– Cheese: cheese is a great way to add flavor to your sandwich. Cheese can be any type of cheese – American cheese, cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese.
– Vegetables: vegetables provide a healthy option for your sandwich platter. Vegetables like tomatoes and cucumbers add color and flavor to the dish as well as nutrients that your body needs.
– Bread: bread is the most common way to put on your sandwich platter. There are many types of bread that you can use to make your sandwich, like white bread, French bread and whole wheat bread.
– Condiments: condiments are ingredients that help add flavor and texture to food. The most common condiment is ketchup,